- The Event websites and their related subdomains including those pertaining to registration for attendance at the Event and to be a volunteer at the Event.
- Contact forms and Lead Generation forms: We will use your information to contact you about our events.
The Event apps;
- online surveys relating to the Event;
- messages sent via the Event support portal; and
- the Event official social media channels.
- Personal information processed in connection with the Services is controlled by ZEUS HADES HORIZON EVENT SERVICE PVT. LTD. When we provide the Services, we collect and receive information in several different ways. In many cases, you choose what information to provide, although some information is required for us to provide you the Services.
- We are dedicated to providing an enjoyable, respectful and harassment-free event experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any event venue, including talks.
- We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form and we expect all participants to conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner. Event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event, without a refund, at the discretion of the event organizer’s.
- Harassment includes verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the event organizer’s may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of event staff immediately.
- We expect participants to follow these rules at all event venues and event-related social events.
- Emergency contact details We have volunteers/executives on site, many of whom are women and are clearly identifiable by their volunteer t-shirts/badges/tags. They have been briefed to immediately escalate incidents to their team leads, who will in turn escalate to the venue coordinator, who will then liaise with medical or security staff, or Police authorities, when and where required.
- Additionally, there are easily identifiable security staff, throughout the venue, who are professionally trained according to best practices for events of all sizes and nature.
- These statements has been adapted from- geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Conference_anti-harassment/Policy.
- If you wish to report a harassment incident at our event, please fill in the form below providing details of the incident. If you would like to report the incident anonymously, simply leave the name field blank. If you choose not to remain anonymous, a member of our team may reach out to you directly to discuss the incident further.
As indicated above, in certain cases we use your information where necessary to pursue our, your and others’ legitimate interests, including where necessary to:
Keep the Services safe and secure.
- We use your information as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests, or those of our attendees, our volunteers or our partners in ensuring the Event is a safe and secure event, such as enforcing our Terms and Conditions. We also act in the legitimate interests of these parties with respect to our Event website, app and other Services, such as by implementing and enhancing security measures and protections and protecting against fraud, spam and abuse.
Provide, develop and improve the Services.
- We process your information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in improving the Event and our other Services, such as our Event websites and apps. For example, we use your information in order to conduct access control and enforce security at the Events. We also use your information to conduct data analysis and analytics across our Services. In certain cases, and where you have not objected, we may record sales and other calls to you for our business interests in the training and development of our staff.
Market the Services.
- We process your information in accordance with our legitimate interests of marketing the Event and the Services to you. For example, we use your information to market future Events to you and to exhibit attending companies. We may also use your image in our marketing materials in order to highlight the attendees participating in the Events. We also use photos and audiovisual footage from past Events which may contain your image or voice.